- Pork chops
- Jerk Seasoning
- Corn Flour
- Cashew nuts
- Soy sauce
- Cut pork into strips.
- Mix jerk seasoning with corn flour and cover pork strips leave to sit in fridge (
- Place spring onion, red onion, garlic and chilli cook for 2-4 minutes
- Pour the soy sauce & honey in
- Shortly after add the udon noodles and cook until the noodles are a lovely rich purple
- Then remove from hob
- The jerk corn flour covered pork that has sat for 1-4 hours in jerk. Now add lime juice and sit for 20 minutes
- Place porkchops and cashew nuts in groundnut oil and sesame seeds until cooked. Voilà!